transforming trash, inspiring community for a sustainable earth
- When we first saw fused plastic bags become a runway worthy garment?
- When school lunch boats rocked a skirt?
- When cassette tape sparkled like beads?
- When beanie babies became a faux fur coat?
- When an old tipi canvas with sharpie pictographs caused a phone bidding war and sold for $2450 at our auction?
- When the 1st community garment, sharing the sustainability wishes of Bend residents, was born?
- When Rubbish Renewed hit the Bend, must attend event scene?
Check out the newly posted Gallery, Runway 2010, featuring the garments from our first year!