transforming trash, inspiring community for a sustainable earth
- When Coffee refuse was the base for 3 outfits: 2 students and one of Panambi’s?
- When one designer made the only pants of the show. 1 of bicycle tubes and 1 of only discarded zippers?
- When plastic bags were woven into a fine twill fabric that was unrecognizable?
- When bowling shoes were a stable corset?
- When our MC walked the runway in an auction item?
- When there were 2 umbrellas made into garments?
- When comic book pages were manipulated into beads for an intricate dress?
- When Pokeman cards transformed into samurai armor?
Check out the newly posted Gallery, Runway 2012 Adult Designers, featuring the rest of the garments from last year!