Nine local, socially conscious businesses will put their trash fashion creativity to the test to compete in this year’s Rubbish Renewed Eco Fashion Show’s 3rd Business Challenge. The winner will hold the coveted trash trophy for one year.
- The Bend Area Habitat for Humanities Restore – headlinesponsor and fashion forward trash fashionistas from ReStore bring us their 3rd Business Challenge. They always have a surprise!
- Wabi Sabi – with creative spirit Barb Campbell creating her 3rd Business Challenge piece. Wabi Sabi continually brings a unique twist to the runway.
- Strictly Organic – Rubbish Renewed designer Karen Holm collaborates with her REALMS students to create a unique men’s wear garment.
New this year:
- Tambi Lane Photography – one of our headline sponsors since the beginning, Tambi’s first Business Challenge features the talented, veteran Rubbish Renewed designer Allison Murphy from Utilitusew.
- Boneyard Beer – one of our founding sponsors brings their debut Business Challenge garment. This piece will be highlighted as one of our auction items!
- Spork – is ready for the runway with dedicated 2 time Business Challenge designers, The Workhouse.
- Tozer Design – brings in Cecile Cuddihy a favorite Rubbish Renewed designer, making a green garment out of green-building plans.
- Sarabella – although the first time in the Business Challenge, Sarabella garments are always a sensation on the Rubbish Renewed runway with designer Karlin Hedin.
- Hydro Flask – comes in to the competition with an advantage, 2 time Business Challenge winning designer Panambi Elliott.
Who will come out on top this year? Your vote may tip the scale and determine the winner. Start a facebook campaign for your favorite and come to the event to cast your vote! One vote per audience member. Tickets distributed at the door on arrival.